Re: server error ID: 0x80048821 and also 0x80004004

http://help.live.com/help.aspx?mkt=en-au&project=mailfull
Welcome to Windows Live Hotmail Help

or
http://hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/dasp/ua_info.asp
Contacting Hotmail

Did you know that McAfee may affect login -
http://community.mcafee.com/showthread.php?t=196974

What research have you undertaken?

Are you aware this is a Windows Update Newsgroup?

HTH
--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

"ariCAM" <ariCAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Hi,
| Whenever I attempt signing in or recieving mail on one of my hotmail
| accounts, I get server error ID: 0x80048821 or 0x80004004 coming up. It also
| says that either my email address or my password is incorrect or does not
| exist.
| PLEASE HELP ME sort this out...I'm going crazy--missing some important mails!
| rolls-roycebentley@xxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Increase recipients limit
    ... you're allowed to send a max of 100 messages in any 24 hour period using a free Hotmail account. ... Top 30 Windows Live Hotmail Help Topics for Mail and Settings: ... DXB wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Working on your request... Hotmail Live unuseable lately...
    ... left side of browser saying "Working on your request...." ... I pay for the full account and the Outlook connector so there is no reason ... Go to your hotmail page scroll to the bottom of the page in blue text ... Oddly enough, using Safari 3.1.2, Windows Live Hotmail won't ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Account Closed. Access Denied.
    ... Our Abuse team has to validate your account to determine if the account has been closed for a Terms of Use violation or has been ... Depending upon your type of account, fyi and future reference, the options below are available for Windows Live Hotmail ... Chat, Email and Phone Support ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Account Closed. Access Denied.
    ... Error on login: Account Closed Access Denied ... Hotmail Community Forums <=post here instead if you need further assistance ... Feedback on Windows Live Hotmail ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: http 408/409 sever busy
    ... [I suppose I don't need to mention that internet access in PRC isn't as, er..., "open" as in the US or the EU, do I?] ... Some sources say that all Hotmail users will have only the Full version by early next year. ... "PA Bear " wrote: ... Top 30 Windows Live Hotmail Help Topics for Mail and Settings: ...