Re: failuer to download Win XP Sp3 (KB936929)

Thank You I will try to find some one.... with a better connection .... and
look into the provided information.

"TaurArian" wrote:

Hi Marie, got a friend who can download it for you otherwise I believe if you telephone MS
you can order the CD but it won't be available until towards end of May and postage and
handling required (read it somewhere - can't confirm).

If you can get someone to do it for you see below:-

How to obtain the latest Windows XP service pack
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322389

Windows XP Service Pack 3 - ISO-9660 CD Image File:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=2FCDE6CE-B5FB-4488-8C50-FE22559D164E&displaylang=en

Windows XP Service Pack 3 Network Installation Package for IT Professionals and Developers
(Single installations for PCs can use the same file)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=5B33B5A8-5E76-401F-BE08-1E1555D4F3D4&displaylang=en

Other information:-

Release notes for Windows XP Service Pack 3
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936929

The hard disk space requirements for Windows XP Service Pack 3

Some third-party programs may experience a change in functionality after you install
Windows XP Service Pack 3

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org
======================================

"Marie C" <Marie C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Hello I am trying to download "Windows XP Service Pack 3 (KB936929)"
| Running on a dial-up connection (at 38.6 KBps) system info. Win XP Pro. Ver
| 2002 with service pk 2, Intel(R) Core (TM)2 Cpu, 6600 @2.40 GHz with 1.99 Gb
| Ram.
|
| I suspicion that it is the internet connection is timeing out. I have
| discontinued all anti-virous third party software, in preporation to
| download. I have tried several times today to no avail. Please Help Thank
| You :-)

  • Re: Files Gone???
    ... Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1 ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: Norton Antivirus.
    ... Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1 ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: restoring dbx files
    ... Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1 ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Windows 2000 and Windows XP. ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: XP SP2 has lost my OE files
    ... Cannot Open E-Mail Attachments in Outlook Express After You Install SP1 ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... themselves (if you have the latest security updates from Windows Update) ... Windows XP Service Pack 2 Resources for IT Professionals ...
  • Re: Outlook Express & Windows XP Service Pack 2