Re: failuer to download Win XP Sp3 (KB936929)

Thank You I will try to find some one.... with a better connection .... and
look into the provided information.

"TaurArian" wrote:

Hi Marie, got a friend who can download it for you otherwise I believe if you telephone MS
you can order the CD but it won't be available until towards end of May and postage and
handling required (read it somewhere - can't confirm).

If you can get someone to do it for you see below:-

How to obtain the latest Windows XP service pack

Windows XP Service Pack 3 - ISO-9660 CD Image File:

Windows XP Service Pack 3 Network Installation Package for IT Professionals and Developers
(Single installations for PCs can use the same file)

Other information:-

Release notes for Windows XP Service Pack 3

The hard disk space requirements for Windows XP Service Pack 3

Some third-party programs may experience a change in functionality after you install
Windows XP Service Pack 3

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Update Services
How to ask a question: