Re: failuer to download Win XP Sp3 (KB936929)

Thank You I will try to find some one.... with a better connection .... and
look into the provided information.

"TaurArian" wrote:

Hi Marie, got a friend who can download it for you otherwise I believe if you telephone MS
you can order the CD but it won't be available until towards end of May and postage and
handling required (read it somewhere - can't confirm).

If you can get someone to do it for you see below:-

How to obtain the latest Windows XP service pack
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322389

Windows XP Service Pack 3 - ISO-9660 CD Image File:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=2FCDE6CE-B5FB-4488-8C50-FE22559D164E&displaylang=en

Windows XP Service Pack 3 Network Installation Package for IT Professionals and Developers
(Single installations for PCs can use the same file)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=5B33B5A8-5E76-401F-BE08-1E1555D4F3D4&displaylang=en

Other information:-

Release notes for Windows XP Service Pack 3
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936929

The hard disk space requirements for Windows XP Service Pack 3

Some third-party programs may experience a change in functionality after you install
Windows XP Service Pack 3

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

.