Re: Error 8007000B
- From: learner pc <learnerpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 09:54:01 -0800
hi i have done all that i was told ie command promp but still cant get the
updtes to download also just realised that when i went to put a new cd in
the drive to copy on to the pc it wont work could this have anything to do
with each other so looking for answers to cure that problem to my pc is
windows vista home adition please help thanks
"learner pc" wrote:
hi please could you help i.ve been tring to do what you say but i'm not that.
smart on the pc i go into start b ut i cant find run as Administrator so i
cant go any further pease reply thanks
"Sudheer GN [MSFT]" wrote:
Which version of Windows are you using?
If it is windows vista and you are seeing this error when trying to install
updates, please try the following
1. Open an Administrator command prompt by right clicking on Start -> All
Programs -> Accessories -> Command Prompt and selecting "Run as
" and clicking "Allow" for the elevation prompt
2. In the command prompt, type the command below
fsutil resource setautoreset true C:\
(This assumes that C: is the drive in which Vista is installed. If it is
installed on another drive like D:, please change the drive letter
3. Reboot the machine
This is the resolution only for 8007000b error while installing updates on
Vista. This doesn't apply for other OS like Windows XP SP2 etc
If your OS is not Vista, please send C:\windows\windowsupdate.log
Microsoft, WU Client
This posting is provided "As Is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at
"philipmorris86" <philipmorris86@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I have been receiving a code 8007000B error and cannot update at all. Does
anyone have any suggestions. Thanks.
- Prev by Date: Re: Failure to Install Error Code 0x80244018
- Next by Date: Re: Why does KB941644 contain two different tcpip.sys files?
- Previous by thread: Re: Error 8007000B
- Next by thread: Re: Error 8007000B