Can't open IE and Outlook 2000 after recent update

Hi,
I appreciate any advice I can get on this. Just after getting the
latest MS update I have had this problem.

Whenever I open Outlook 2000 or IE My laptop gets a popup message that
says: "Microsoft Outlook (or IE) has encountered an error and needs to
close".

When I check the details I get the following:

AppVer: 9.0.2416 ModName: mshtml.dll
Mod Ver 7.0.6000.16587 Offset: 000eb9a1

Any ideas? Where can I get help with this. I have three years of
important business emails that I can't get to.

Regards,

Peter

  • Re: cannot go to new newsgroup after sp2 install
    ... Open Outlook Express. ... Go to Tools on the top menu bar and select Accounts. ... Windows XP - Shell/User ... | PS:pls also email me your advice and answers, ...
  • Re: problems with microsoft outlook
    ... Newbie Coder ... every time i open outlook its tell me a that DCCEXT.32 DLL file is missing ... i am using xp windows, office xp and until this week all worked just fine, ... any advice would be appericated ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cannot receive emails in Outlook 2003
    ... One day I open Outlook and files are not being received. ... have a ton of messages in my Inbox and Sent folders, ... I would appreciate any advice. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Importing Mozilla mail into Microsoft Outlook 2003
    ... Open Outlook 2003 and choose E-mail Accounts from the Tools ... Then follow the Wizard istructions. ... >Looking for some advice on how to get Mozilla mail ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)