Re: Windows Installer 7.0.6

ive just tried to install the agent windows x86 based system which is what i
have and got the following error code 0x800703f9

"TaurArian" wrote:

It would be helpful if you could tell us more about the error codes. We can't assist if we
don't know what is the problem.

AgentWindows, x86-based systems
http://download.windowsupdate.com/WindowsUpdate/redist/standalone/7.0.6000.381/WindowsUpdateAgent30-x86.exe

Windows, x64-based systems
http://download.windowsupdate.com/WindowsUpdate/redist/standalone/7.0.6000.381/WindowsUpdateAgent30-x64.exe

--
====================================
TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia

"barrie" <barrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Evening all
|
| Can someone please point me in the right direction, I cant download the
| windows software installer 7.0.6000.381 I think that this is the main update
| software to get windows updates. Is there any way i could install a previous
| version of this to get it to work. Im using vista home basic. I am also
| getting numerous different error codes aswell there is too many to list
| hahaha.
| PLease help.......
|
| My email is barriepiper42@xxxxxxxxxxx
|
| cheers in advance

  • Re: Please Help-windows will not update -desperate
    ... Before you install IE, make sure you read the release notes: ... | Security assessment: Potential Risk ... | Windows Security Updates: 1 service packs or update rollups are missing. ... | Definition Update 1.14.1940.2 for Windows Defender Error Code: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: P4C800-DELUXE XP Install Problems --- Hanging
    ... Windows Install Guide by Mr Steveo from ABX Zone Website. ... Additionally, if you have a Springdale or Canterwood chipset motherboard, ... Install chipset INFs before any video or sound drivers. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: Checking for the latest updates....
    ... It's a good idea to install them now and then check again, ... Microsoft Windows XP ... Windows XP Service Pack 1 ... Security Update for Windows XP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: KB896344 fails to install
    ... Windows XP ]. ... to install an update agian without providing a method of doing so!). ... The big problem i've got here with the posted instructions is that they seem ... Error Code: 0x8007f0ea. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • RE: updates after format
    ... if the Microsoft Server is down. ... software you are installing has not passed Windows Logo testing verify its ... When you try to download an ActiveX control, install an update to Windows ... and you do not have the appropriate certificate in your Trusted Publishers ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)