Re: Windows Installer 7.0.6

ive just tried to install the agent windows x86 based system which is what i
have and got the following error code 0x800703f9

"TaurArian" wrote:

It would be helpful if you could tell us more about the error codes. We can't assist if we
don't know what is the problem.

AgentWindows, x86-based systems
http://download.windowsupdate.com/WindowsUpdate/redist/standalone/7.0.6000.381/WindowsUpdateAgent30-x86.exe

Windows, x64-based systems