Re: Get Genuine xp

Gillylin wrote:
I seem to have been sold a pc with windows XP pro service pack 2 which is not genuine. Provider is now out of business. I am trying to but an adnatage key and download on line but it is proving exceptionally difficult. Any help out there?

How do you know it's not genuine?

Alias

  • Re: Bobby comes clean about LMA
    ... I wondered about all these businesses giving ... >I propose that the Grateful Dead give permission to archive.org to make ... >Some will download everything they can and never spend another dime. ... And that's another business model for them to consider - ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: {slightly off topic} If Sony BMG Drops D.R.M. for Music, D.R.M. Is Gone
    ... The suits in charge of the music industry today have only themselves to blame for the rapid decline of their business. ... Artists were never in favor of Digital Rights Management. ... In the fall, Amazon opened a download store selling music in unrestricted MP3 format from EMI, Universal and a bunch of independent labels. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • RE: Logon.dll? Possible root-kit?
    ... Safeguard your business ... critical communications. ... Download a free 30-day trial: ...
    (Incidents)
  • Re: RIAA sues Usenet
    ... Maybe the RIAA don't realise that company isn't Usenet. ... Splitting, encoding, recombining, crawling servers, ... But huge download limits are of no use if you ... They are suing one pay provider based on how they present ...
    (rec.audio.opinion)
  • Re: _Death Note_ dub trailer
    ... insist on forcing a connection between the download service and the ... Apple seems to lack confidence in their ... to sell players. ... They should be exploring even more sophisticated business models. ...
    (rec.arts.anime.misc)