Re: Error 8024400A - WindowsUpdate_8024400A WindowsUpdate_dt000

"xmix77" <xmix77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I keep receiving this error when I try ro tun Windows update, which I need
install my audio drivers (for some reason they werent shipped on Vista
5600)
- but on built 5728 I cant run WU. Can anyone help with this??

Hi xm
If you post in the correct group, somebody there may be able to help as your
problem seems to have been caused through downloading betaware on your
computer.
I wish you the best of luck.
Rgds
Antioch

VISTA
GENERAL NEWSGROUP VIA O.E.

All Vista newsgroups:
microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_account
microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

Accessing the MS newsgroups in Outlook Express Newsreader
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/newsgroupsetup

ON THE WEB:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

BUG REPORTING:

FEEDBACK:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=55160

MICROSOFT WIN VISTA NEWSGROUP

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.mspx

  • Re: Vista on WSUS SBS2003R2
    ... Have you searched within this update group to see if there has been any ... If you had you would have only found 10 in the last month re vista - most ... Vista Newsgroups" and below that a list of newsgroups including this one ... Vista updates so I removed the Vista notebook from the WSUS. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Vista Beta 2 and Xbox 360 It connects, it WORKS!!!!!..Wait
    ... Try the Vista newsgroups. ... MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart Display\Security ... driver or try restarting my pc and the media center extender... ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Spy Sweeper vs. Spybot Search and Destroy
    ... that there may be conflicts between the two. ... I am posting in this ng although I'm trying to use Vista, ... This is a general newsgroup for asking general question. ... the Vista newsgroups are widely accessible so his question ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Vista Update Error code 800F081F
    ... Then please contact the correct group for help. ... This group has nothing to do with vista - or crap-betaware ... All Vista newsgroups: ... "thecreator" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Symantec Code Alert Problem
    ... I installed Norton 360 on it. ... OPerating system is Vista ... Questions about Vista are best asked in the Vista newsgroups, ... my recommendation is that you uninstall Norton. ...