Re: KB918899 is NOT for XP SP2 ??? or is it?

I think the confusion arises because KB918899 is, indeed, "needed" for
WindowsXP SP2 with IE SP2, but the "revised" version is only for IE SP1.
At least that is the "understanding" I finally arrived at.
"<*(((><" <fishy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I've read the security bulletins and the messages on this KB918899 update.
I'm more confused than ever. Is it, or is it not, needed for Win XP Pro
MCE XP2?
I will appreciate whatever light anybody could shed on the matter.
Awaiting your responses with baited breath, I remain, yours truly,
<*(((>< ~~~

  • Re: Confused by part of Beardons proof of Cauchys Theorem
    ... is referring. ... /Topological Analysis/ for full understanding - I've bought it, ... he does in fact need to prove Cauchy's Theorem for a disc first - ... in the midst of the confusion, but the rest of the confusion soon ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Lost in J2ME
    ... > virtual machine implemenations would not be extremely relevant to ... > additional confusion to the whole thing. ... understanding that helps you to take into consideration such things as the ... The blind cannot lead the blind, and someone who is confused on ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Actual Dates
    ... The nature of your confusion goes to the heart of understanding the very ... fundamental behaviors of the Project client. ...
    (microsoft.public.project.pro_and_server)
  • Re: The Dead Albatross Sketch
    ... One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules. ... By that definition I'm definitely a pedant - and proud of it. ... The confusion between "aural" ... understanding is what language is all about. ...
    (uk.local.surrey)
  • Re: Confused about modifying password strength requirements in ASP.NET 2.0.
    ... That brings me a little bit closer to understanding, ... MembershipUserCollection mine = Membership.GetAllUsers; ... the data in some of the other tables in ASPNETDB.MDF database to see ... is causing my confusion. ...