Re: Net Framework Version2.0
- From: Unk <not@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 22:29:12 -0400
On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 05:11:02 -0700, Kestrel <Kestrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I managed to install all updates apart from the following
Microsoft.Net Framework Version 2.0 (KB917284)
Can anyone help I keep getting an Installation Failure Message
I believe you meant KB917283...
Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs -> click Microsoft .NET
Framwork 2.0, and select "Repair". See if the update install now.
If that fails to fix it, then download the "dotnetfx_cleanup_tool", Run it, and use the spin
box to remove Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0. Leave version 1 alone. After it uninstalls and
reboots, go to Windows Update and it will show that Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 needs to be
installed. After that, the update for it (KB917283) will install correctly.
- Prev by Date: Re: Wont reboot after update
- Next by Date: Re: KB913670
- Previous by thread: Security Updates Fail to Install
- Next by thread: Re: Error while trying to scan for updates 0x802400ID