Re: EULA auto install issue

No.

"agravina" <andy.gravina@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1153246086.246039.233680@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
| Is there a way to configure automatic updates (through a group policy
| perhaps) to agree to the EULA for certain security or critical patches
| when "automatically download and install" is chosen as a group policy
| for automatic updates. At this time, the updates are not installed
| because there is a need for "human interaction" to agree to the EULA.
| Please advise.

  • Re: Windows Updates
    ... 328010 How to Configure Automatic Updates by Using Group Policy or Registry ... Directory Services Team ... > network automatically get windows updates and install them. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • EULA auto install issue
    ... Is there a way to configure automatic updates (through a group policy ... when "automatically download and install" is chosen as a group policy ... because there is a need for "human interaction" to agree to the EULA. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • incorporating a EULA into a VS.Net setup project?
    ... I would like to incorporate having the user agree to a EULA when they install the app using my setup. ... Group Policy Management solutions at http://www.sdmsoftware.com ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • Re: Since January 18th, no high-priority updates...
    ... The crap NIS 2006 left behind /is/ the problem. ... Doesn't matter if you don't want to install it again. ... I checked about what you say (time of the Automatic Updates) and changed ... > How to configure and use Automatic Updates in Windows XP: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Problems installing update KB942615 on IE7
    ... Double-click Automatic Updates> Click on Stop ... Open the Download folder and delete its contents ... Start the Automatic Updates service: ... retry and install the erroneous update every day I had "hidden" the original ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)