Microsoft (R) HTML Application ERROR

When I try to open user account Icon I get this error msg "Microsoft (R)
HTML Application host has encountered a problem and needs to close. " When I
try to access anything on the web from Microsoft IE6 will come up with and
error. If I try to use window update I get error. The error msg does mention
something about mshta.exe

Help
Tony

  • Adware & Iexplorer Problems
    ... receive Microsoft box error msg - "Encountered a problem - send ... Have tried to delete the Adware files thru Windows Explorer, ... Microsoft box appears - as if the system is trying to access the Internet. ...
  • RE: Help with error msg "Object Library not registered"
    ... If after installing MDAC 2.8 and rebooting your machine it still doesn't ... Microsoft Access Support ... Running the SCAN program from the Windows Update site will help ... Help with error msg "Object Library not registered" ...
    (microsoft.public.access.setupconfig)
  • Re: Scripting Excel
    ... The named arguments of excel aren't exposed in VBScript. ... Microsoft Certified Professional ... My script selects the data source column ok but ... | character" but when I add that, I get another error msg that I "cannot use ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: M.S. Word
    ... > Every time I launch M.S. ... Word I get an error msg. ... > Microsoft for word has encountered a problem and needs to ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Microsoft Office 2000 Error 1706
    ... The you are out of luck as Microsoft no longer has Office 2000 replacement ... disks. ... I would try for your same Office 2000 version on eBay or purchase a ... The error msg reads "Error 1706" and sometimes another ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)