Re: KB912812 + an issue with HP Image Zone??

John,

I honestly do not know if that .vbs file is intended for Win 98. Checked the registry in a VPC install of 98 and it differs.
Will ask Kelly and get back to you.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2006]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

John Reinders wrote:

MowGreen [MVP] wrote:

John,

Either uninstall the update, or, leave it and run the VB script from
here, on line 383 (right hand side):

The update will be reissued April 25th.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2006]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten

John Reinders wrote:

Hi there, I've been Googling, talking to HP Tech support and reading this forum but so far have not been able to resolve my issue. I believe the problem has to do with KB912812 which I have uninstalled - which made no difference, so I reinstalled it. I have attached the error message and an image of the result of the error. I hope thats OK to do? If not here are the links to the 2 files.....

http://users.eastlink.ca/~thereinders/images/error.gif
http://users.eastlink.ca/~thereinders/images/error_2.gif

I am still talking to HP, but to be honest I'm not hopeful?

Thanks, John

Hi, I forgot to mention I'm running 98SE........

John

.