Re: KB912812 + an issue with HP Image Zone??

John,

I honestly do not know if that .vbs file is intended for Win 98. Checked the registry in a VPC install of 98 and it differs.
Will ask Kelly and get back to you.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2006]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

John Reinders wrote:

MowGreen [MVP] wrote:

John,

Either uninstall the update, or, leave it and run the VB script from
here, on line 383 (right hand side):

The update will be reissued April 25th.

MowGreen [MVP 2003-2006]
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

John Reinders wrote:

Hi there, I've been Googling, talking to HP Tech support and reading this forum but so far have not been able to resolve my issue. I believe the problem has to do with KB912812 which I have uninstalled - which made no difference, so I reinstalled it. I have attached the error message and an image of the result of the error. I hope thats OK to do? If not here are the links to the 2 files.....

http://users.eastlink.ca/~thereinders/images/error.gif
http://users.eastlink.ca/~thereinders/images/error_2.gif

I am still talking to HP, but to be honest I'm not hopeful?

Thanks, John

Hi, I forgot to mention I'm running 98SE........

John

  • Re: Outpost
    ... I've uninstall ... would STRONGLY recommend that you look into getting a hardware solution. ... However, to be honest, other posts have been correct that their support ... > What's the latest as far as experiences with this firewall ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: need to free up space
    ... No, it won't hurt, you just won't be able to uninstall any patches. ... system partition - Honest? ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Re: Active_Ldap Base Config Question
    ... Putting in the full object path renders the same error message, ... afraid. ... To be honest, I don't have a preference toward Active_Ldap, I just ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Misleading error message of the day
    ... Am 08.12.2011 16:42, schrieb Roy Smith: ... Please explain how that error message (in case you're not aiming at the actual count of elements in the source) differs from the curent wording "too many values", as you're simply displaying "expected n, got n+1" where n is visible from the immediate exception output... ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Go, software activation, go!
    ... At which point your trial is over and the legal and ethical thing to do is uninstall it or, if you wish to continue to use the software, to purchase a legal copy. ... The disfunction of the software after the trial period was there to inform the honest and ethical person to make one of two honest decisions. ... Kevin ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)