Re: KB911562 installation fails - Error Code 0x8007F0DA
- From: "MowGreen [MVP]" <mowgreen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:29:52 -0700
Did you use the Component Checker tool to confirm the correct version ?
There's a link to it on this page :
MowGreen [MVP 2003-2006]
Using Windows 2000 Professional. I confirmed that I have MDAC ver 2.8.1022.0 so I downloaded the file MDAC28-KB911562-x86-ENU.exe after original installation failed. When running that, it states that "Product Version Check: Failed, click here for details." Details state: "Update could not identify the installed product version. The installation may be damaged." Finally I get an error message in a window titled "KB911562 Setup Error" that states, "KB911562 installation did not complete". What should I try next? Thank you..
- Prev by Date: Re: SP2 udate and Virus
- Next by Date: Re: Outlook Express update - Why?
- Previous by thread: Re: Windows XP won't boot
- Next by thread: Re: KB911562 installation fails - Error Code 0x8007F0DA