Re: Windows Genuine Advantage (KB892130) Failed in Windows Update
- From: "Natsman" <Chris.kaley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 10:49:08 -0000
I am in the UK, and am experiencing exactly the same update problem with
this stupid Validation Tool on my machine, which has a genuine copy of XP
SP2 installed, and which has updated perfectly until 20th February,
including the previous (and original) validation process..
I rather take exception to Mr Frisch who seems to suggest that I am a liar.
I would like this problem resolved - rather quickly, too.
"doc4life76" <doc4life76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I tried the easier solutions to this problem..the ones microsoft themselves
told me to do, I ran that diagnostic test too....now the only thing left
me to do is type some crap at the command prompt or go into the system
registry and do some things people have said to do on here. Since this is
problem being had by lots of folks, I am more keen on doing nothing and
waiting for MS to fix the problem which they should do right? Or is that
- Prev by Date: Re: Windows Genuine Advantage (KB892130) Failed in Windows Update
- Next by Date: RE: Windows Genuine Advantage (KB892130) Failed
- Previous by thread: Re: Windows Genuine Advantage (KB892130) Failed in Windows Update
- Next by thread: Re: Windows Genuine Advantage (KB892130) Failed in Windows Update