- From: "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net>
- Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 10:53:54 -0500
From: "paul" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| i cannot download any updates or use my norton antivirus this virus has
| turned of all active x updates and will not allow me access to my pc user
| accounts any help would be great also i cannot use system restore
There are anti virus News Groups specifically for this type of discussion.
Did NAV detect "vbs.generic.278" ?
Reboot the PC into Safe Mode and try scanning with NAV in Safe Mode.
- Prev by Date: RE: Windows Update fails immediately with no error message
- Next by Date: Re: Something strange with Windows Update Catalog
- Previous by thread: RE: Windows Update fails immediately with no error message
- Next by thread: Re: Internet Explorer opens windows after december updates SOLVED!