WUAU.ADM Policy Template, Group Policy Editor, Windows Update Automatic Updates

I currently have novell 5.1 servers and ZFD 4, I have W2K client PC's
but I cant automate Windows Update Automatic Updates because the
Windows Update Automatic Updates policy template is not installed by
default.
I have zen policies created and configured and ready to deploy but the
W2K PC's won't accept them because this template is not already on the
Pc's.
Is there a way to install this template through a login script or any
other method to add the WUAU on the PC's prior to deployment???

Any help much appreciated.

Regards,

DH...