RE: Error number: 0x8024400A

I read most of the posts on this and noone of them helped me with my
WinServer 2003. Exept one which advised me to shutdown the Automatic Update
Service. This solved it for me immediately.

Greetings
Markus

"cdhitman" wrote:

> Anyone know what this error code means and how to repair it? Thanks.
> (Error number: 0x8024400A)
>
> -Steve

  • Re: All updates = 0kb size, unable to update, WindowsUpdate.log includ
    ... The error code means Handle not valid which suggests to me that ... > Here's the log file after the shutdown and reboot: ... > cookie. ... > CClientCallRecorder::BeginFindUpdates from AutomaticUpdates with call id ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • mssql2k5 db2 to mssql errors
    ... All was working correctly until i tried download data with some ... After execute i got errors: ... Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PRIMEOUTPUTFAILED. ... a shutdown signal and is terminating. ...
  • Re: Windows Defender Update
    ... Using Windows Explorer, navigate to ... Windows Defender Version: 1.1.1593.0 ... from today I'm getting the following error code while manually attempting (it's on automatic update) to update the program. ...
  • IBM as400 - SQL Server 2005 Beta 2
    ... component returned a failure code when the pipeline engine called ... The meaning of the failure code is defined by the component, ... exited with error code 0xC0047038. ... shutdown, or an error in another thread is causing the pipeline to shutdown.]] ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)
  • RE: SP2 Installation Error Code 0x87FF0004
    ... i have tried about 5 different suggestions for solving this error code. ... 2, as suggested my automatic update, the installation FREEZES and becoes ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)