Re: 2000 Pro - Updates Download but wont install

"Tbenson81" <Tbenson81@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Thanks for your help Robert - If I install FileMon - What exactly should I be
> looking for?

Clues. <eg>

> Isnt there any easy way to just reset all permissions? Thanks

Search for Torgeir's posts about secpol (on Google Groups)
Some of the discussions about it that I can remember have been
aged out of the web interface's cache.

Oops. It appears that there are now more posts from me making
comments about it than Torgeir actually mentioning it! Use the author:
attribute specifier to make sure you are looking at the real thing:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=secpol+author%3Atorgeir+group%3Amicrosoft.*

Good luck

Robert
---