RE: Window update cannot display the page you are trying to view.

"Xeno" wrote:

> The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
> trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.

I got this message as well - Just after running the first initial update...
no real solution on how to fix it!!! if i do, i will post.
Ethan.

  • Re: 0x800A01AE
    ... >> Everytime I am trying to update I get this error: ... >> The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Problem getting Windows updates
    ... "The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are ... Thanks, Malcolm ... Prev by Date: ...
  • CAnnot Scan
    ... Attempts to scan fail with the following message: ... The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Updates Error ox8024502D
    ... I'm getting message:The website has encountered a problem and cannot display ... I've followed instructions but when selecting LAN Settings am not able to ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Another printer deleting itself.
    ... screensaver takes over the display, I then move my mouse and it's fine again. ... watched as he did all the usual stuff of reloading the the ATI Radeon driver ... I added your website to my ... Don't forget to restart it afterwards (or a reboot should start it ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)