RE: site and profil mandatory

Dear Customer,

Thanks for posting here.

If I don't misunderstand, there are 4 Terminal Servers in your domain and
they have different profiles with different software configuration. I'd
like to check with you whether the system can work normally with a common
roaming profile when you use the same domain account to connect on these
different Terminal servers. If conflict occurs due to different software
configurations, I'd like to recommend that we do not use roaming profiles
for the Terminal servers.

An option is to use folder redirection (for example, redirect My
Documents). You may save the files and folders in the My Documents and
redirect it to a server. In this way, you can have the same My Documents
folder on different Terminal servers.

Here are some references for you:

Configuration of the My Documents Folder
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/221837

Redirecting the My Documents Folder for All Users in Windows 2000
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/216463

I hope this can help. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Sincerely
Morgan Che
Microsoft Online Support