Re: Advise needed on using one profile for TS/Citrix and fat client sessions

On 21 Sep, 06:50, Meinolf Weber <meiweb(nospam)@gmx.de> wrote:
Hellomurras68,

It is possible, BUT you will become problems with some settings in the profile,
depending on the software and software configuration. I suggest to use two
profiles. We have the same and had some problems in the beginning, since
we use two profiles it is fine.

Best regards

Meinolf Weber
no rights.

Hi,

Can anyone advise me on whether it is possible to use the same profile
for roaming users when they are using their normal (Fat client) and
TS/
Citrix sessions using the group policy Loopback processing in Replace
mode and the UPHClean utility to resolve the corruption issues that
may have existed in the past.
We want to enable our users to save and retrieve their documents etc
from the same location on the network instead of having to create two
profile paths / home directories. I have
We also intend to use Outlook Web Access for out external users.
Thanks

M- Hide quoted text -

Thanks.

What are you views on the using Appsense to manage roaming and TS/
Citrix profiles.

.