Re: Installing Excel 2003 to Windows 2003 Terminal Server
- From: Jeff Pitsch <Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 12:15:41 -0400
Do other office apps work? Can an admin use the Excel?
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
Citrix Technology Professional
Provision Networks VIP
Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
After instaling Office 2003 Small Business Edition to a W2K3 Terminal Server.
in Application Mode, an ordinary user on the box is unable to start Excel.
Excel 2003 starts to the main windows and then presents the modal dialog
with the error "Feature is not available" and after hitting OK on the dialog
The Microsoft page for installing Office 2003 to a terminal server says that
you can use the non Enterprise versions of Office as long as the users have
individual licenses to use Office, and that is the case here. There are
only two Excel users on this machine and both have licenses reserved to this
Is there some trick to getting Excel to work for ordinary users in a
Terminal Server install?
- Prev by Date: Re: How to test if RemoteDesktop still connected from c# Options
- Next by Date: Change name of Win2k3 server
- Previous by thread: Installing Excel 2003 to Windows 2003 Terminal Server
- Next by thread: Re: Installing Excel 2003 to Windows 2003 Terminal Server