Re: Move Terminal Services Profiles to another Volume

I guess I didn't post correctly what I am looking to do. I want to move the local profiles on the terminal server to the d volume instead of c I do not want to move individual users workstation profiles only the copies saved on the terminal server.

Thanks,

Vera Noest [MVP] wrote:
Here's the equivalent for W2K and 2003:

236621 - Cannot Move or Rename the Documents and Settings Folder
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=236621

Vera Noest
TS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net
___ please respond in newsgroup, NOT by private email ___

Jeff Pitsch <Jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 15 maj 2007
in microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services:

It says for WinXP but it's the same for Win2k3 and quite
possibly Win2k.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314843/en-us

Jeff Pitsch
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server
Citrix Technology Professional
Provision Networks VIP

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

Chris wrote:

When my Terminal Server was intially setup the users were set
with roaming profiles being stored on the c volume of the
terminal server. I am running out of space on that server and
would like to change the path to save the profiles on the d volume of the terminal server. I can't seem to find where I would change this and can't find any
articles on how to do this. Can anyone point me to information
or give me an idea on how I can do this?

Thanks,

Chris
.