Re: TS Printing - jobs stuck in queue

Hi,

Can you check if the port associated with the redirected printer [when the job gets stuck in the print queue] is a valid TS port or is it an "inactive" TS port ?

--

Thanks,
Priya.

"JD" <JD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:AFFFB068-3AC6-4772-AD43-17519EEBFF1E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

My printing envrionment is set up so that each printer is installed on the
TS via IP and when the clients log in it does not auto create printers, they
just use the printers installed on the server.

I have one printer that works perfectly for non TS printing but when a user
logs in and uses it through TS it works only if they print to it
consistently. If there is an hour or so gap between print jobs the next job
gets stuck in the queue. And oddly enough it does print after the user logs
out of TS and back in.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks

JD