Re: TS Printing - jobs stuck in queue
- From: "Priya Raghavan [MSFT]" <priyadr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:36:54 -0700
Can you check if the port associated with the redirected printer [when the job gets stuck in the print queue] is a valid TS port or is it an "inactive" TS port ?
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"JD" <JD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:AFFFB068-3AC6-4772-AD43-17519EEBFF1E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My printing envrionment is set up so that each printer is installed on the
TS via IP and when the clients log in it does not auto create printers, they
just use the printers installed on the server.
I have one printer that works perfectly for non TS printing but when a user
logs in and uses it through TS it works only if they print to it
consistently. If there is an hour or so gap between print jobs the next job
gets stuck in the queue. And oddly enough it does print after the user logs
out of TS and back in.
Any ideas are appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: Admin's consuming user CALs
- Next by Date: Re: Can't configure client printer
- Previous by thread: Admin's consuming user CALs
- Next by thread: Re: Printers stopped redirecting...