Re: User Profile Disappears

Roaming or local profiles? If roaming, is the profile actually being saved
onto the remote server? Do you have UPHClean loaded (if not, do it)? If
local, when the user logs in, look at control panel, system, advanced, user
profiles and see what sort of profile it is.

Jeff Pitsch
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services
http://www.sbcgatekeeper.com
Your Terminal Services Security Website

"razor" <razor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
It does happen to any user that logs onto that server vs the domain, but
it
only happens on that particular server--and we don't use OUs, so I'm not
sure
how a group policy could be causing it.

sd

"Hank Arnold" wrote:

Is this happening to anyone else? Sounds like Group Policy is set to not
save the profile.

--
Regards,
Hank Arnold

"razor" <razor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello--

Each time one of our outside consultants remotes into one of our
servers,
his profile is rebuilt and all of his settings, desktop icons, etc. are
lost.

The box he is remoting into is running on Windows Server 2003 with SP1.

Please advise!!

sd

.