Re: Terminal Server login issue

Hi Everyone.

You have diffrent places to look if you don't have the rights to log on.
First check local policies:

First create a new group (local or Domain).

Local Computer Policy --> Computer configuration --> Windows Settings -->
Security Settings --> Local Policies --> User Rights Assignment

Here we have 5 interessting Policies:

Access this computer from the network.
Allow logon using TS.
Allow logon localy.

Please add the new generated group to those policies.

Please make sure that no user or Group are in those 2 Policies:

Deny loggon using TS
Deny access this computer from network.

Also you have to check the permissions on the RDP-Connection. Go to Terminal
Services Configuration --> connections --> RDP --> Properties --> Permission
here you have to add this group as well.

Sometimes TS has problems with integrated groups, that is the reason for
creating a new group.

After checking this the problem should be solved.

--
Yellowcab the NooB

.