roaming profiles 2002 vs 2003
- From: Joe Garvey <garvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 00:25:41 -0700
We use roaming profiles throughout our entire office which are XP machines and we have a 2000 terminal server which also uses the the same roaming profile. I have a new 2003 terminal server setup however the roaming profiles are not loading when a user logs in via RDP. However if the user logs in at the console the profile is loaded and everything works fine.
From what I understand, the terminal services profile would be used, but if it is not specified (which it is not) then it should fallback on the standard roaming profile. This does not happen as documented and I have researched the issue quite extensivly and can not find a reason as to why the profiles are not being loaded. It works perfect on the 2000 box but not the 2003 box.
Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Joe Garvey garvey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .
- Prev by Date: Release Licenses
- Next by Date: Error 1500 and 1508 Userenv after installing Windows 2003 SP1
- Previous by thread: Release Licenses
- Next by thread: Error 1500 and 1508 Userenv after installing Windows 2003 SP1