RE: Outlook Crashes in Windows 2003

I got the same problem, take out some of the ram. With 4 gig's of ram i get
that error, 3 or less i don't. Seems to be a bug with Office or somthing. You
can at least get the server running and we maybe can work on getting some
help from Microsoft if this is a common problem. send me a message - bmoritz
- unmco com if it works ok for you with 3gig's.
Brian

.