RE: Outlook Crashes in Windows 2003

I got the same problem, take out some of the ram. With 4 gig's of ram i get
that error, 3 or less i don't. Seems to be a bug with Office or somthing. You
can at least get the server running and we maybe can work on getting some
help from Microsoft if this is a common problem. send me a message - bmoritz
- unmco com if it works ok for you with 3gig's.
Brian

"Jeff Viola" wrote:

> My Server has 4 Gigs of RAM. How do I capture the error message that is sent
> to Microsoft? I tried to cut and paste some of the information below. I
> don't know if this tells you anything or not.
>
> More info: Outlook opens. At least I can see my email in the list, but
> before I can click on anythings I get the microsoft error below. I have a
> choice or restarting Outlook, but it does the same thing each time. With the
> message up I"m unable to click on anything in Outlook.
>
> Microsoft Office Outlook has encountered a problem and needs to close. We
> are sorry for the inconvenience. Under details This is at the top.
>
> AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 11.0.6353.0 AppStamp:408f2937
> ModName: mspst32.dll ModVer: 11.0.6357.0 ModStamp:40b65fc5
> fDebug: 0 Offset: 0001b745
>
> "BMoritz" wrote:
>
> > Does your server have 4gig's of ram or more? What is the detail of the crash,
> > what are the files?
> > Brian
> >

> > "Jeff Viola" wrote:
> >
> > > I've posted this before, but didn't get a solution. I'm stuck I can't deploy
> > > my new server until I get this problem resolved. I have Windows 2003. It is
> > > setup as a Windows Terminal Server. After switching it to Terminal Server I
> > > installed Office Pro. 2003. All the component of Office 2003 works except
> > > for Outlook. As soon as it opens It crashed and want to send crash info to
> > > Microsoft. I've probably done this 100 times, but I still haven't received a
> > > good response. Here is what I've done to try and fix the problem.
> > >
> > > 1. Upgraded to Office SP1 and all updates.
> > > 2. Posted here, and was told to create a mst without wordmail editing. I
> > > did that and reinstalled. Same problem.
> > > 3. Yes, I have cache turned off.
> > > 4. Reinstalled numerous times.
> > > 5. Seached the internet. Can't find a solution.
> > >
> > > Please help. We are anxious to use our new server.
> > >
> > > Jeff Viola

  • RE: Outlook Anywhere - RPC over HTTPS
    ... Microsoft Online Newsgroup Support ... Outlook Anywhere - RPC over HTTPS ... |> to SBS server via RPC over HTTPS, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Exchange Server Reported Error 0x8004011d
    ... it's a general problem with outlook express, when we send mail to some one it generate an error. ... systems won't connect to the server and returns the error Exchange Server ... Click Services tab and select Hide All Microsoft Services and Disable ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: PDA Sync problem or is it ActiveSynchs limitation
    ... Outlook on a desktop as well as on the device itself? ... "Replace Item on Server" ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... Have connected PDA with outlook and configured to replace the items ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Issue with Outlook Mobile Access - calender doesnt sync
    ... Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync Connectivity Tests -> first a warning on the ... error not on my SBS, ... Microsoft Office Outlook Connectivity Tests -> can't test this one, ... if you could solve this by connecting to my server by RDC, no problem, I ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Outlook Send and Receive
    ... The problem may be caused by network and Exchange configuration. ... If you choose to forward emails to the ISP's email server (smart ... In the E-mail Retrieval Method page, check the "Use the Microsoft ... Please delete the POP3 email account in the Outlook client. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)