Re: .Net Framework 1.1 on Windows 2000 TS SP4?

From: Vera Noest [MVP] (vera.noest_at_remove-this.hem.utfors.se)
Date: 05/14/04

Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 15:47:11 -0700

Yes.
This KB article recommends installing .NET 1.1, since there is a
problem with version 1.0:

823485 - Errors Occur When You Use a .NET Framework 1.0-Based Program
on a Windows 2000 Service Pack 4-Based Terminal Server
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=823485

 --
Vera Noest
http://hem.fyristorg.com/vera/IT

"Daniel" <dgbremner@hotmail.com> wrote in news:udlKiqZOEHA.3300
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> Hi,
>
> Is it OK to install .net framework 1.1 on Windows 2000 TS with SP4.
>
> I can't find a definitive "Yes/No" anywhere.
>
> Many Thanks,
>
> Daniel.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Update on serial port redirection and advice needed
    ... Vera Noest ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... actual device is built to work with windows operating systems, ...
  • Re: Multi-user access of an Embedded Windows System ?
    ... First off, EWF is available ... > only for Windows XP Embedded, and is not intended to be used with XP Pro or ... > install, and in this case it sounds like the system would be best suited ... it looks to me like what you're referring to is the Terminal Server ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • Re: Event ID 1000 (Userenv)
    ... Maybe it's time to install those 2 hotfixes that I mentioned in my ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... it takes longer that their profile is loaded. ... Windows 2000 SP4: ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps)
  • Re: Newbie Setup Question
    ... Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... RDP Client to connect to the TS of your choice. ... Windows 2003 Server running as a Terminal server. ... login an go directly to the TS without the user manually launching RDP ...
  • Re: Terminal Server 32bit /PAE vs 64bit
    ... 935649 - Error message when you try to log on to a Windows Server ... MCSE, CCEA, Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server ... memory and that our applications are actually addressing it ... I have seen thru the task manager performance tab our dl380 ...