Re: Oledb32.dll

Did a repair install, now non of my shares work, I can't even remote
desktop into the server anymore.... what went wrong?

On Feb 5, 3:36 pm, "Dave Patrick" <DSPatr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You've probably nothing to lose by trying since your next step is probably a
repair installation.

--

Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]http://www.microsoft.com/protect

<robmccart...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dave, I looked again and my SHLWAPI.dll is missing an export function.

Should i just replace this .dll and see what happens?- Hide quoted text -

  • Re: XP Home to XP pro ?
    ... Both the edition and service pack level must agree (hard disk and cd) in order to do a repair install. ... also ...I thought that a necessary component for "Remote Assistance" was included in XP Pro but, ... option, then maybe you bought an OEM disk, which can't do an upgrade. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: XP Home to XP pro ?
    ... included in XP Pro but, ... i.e. with XP Pro I can "remote assist" a remote XP Home platform but, ... It should be an upgrade, not a repair install. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: AD restore on different Hardware
    ... vol backup on the domain controller and copied to newly built windows 2000 ... After restoring sysvol and system state the server hangs on ... IF neither Safe Mode nor Repair Install (which has ...
  • Re: Allow zone transfers is disabled after every restart of the DNS service
    ... I have also checked it using ADSIedit (instead of Active Directory ... but is the other DNS server actually listed in the ... >> records in 'mydomain.com' zone. ... >>> I would also consider a REPAIR install, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
  • Re: RDS question
    ... I am at my job, I ahve remoted into the server outside of the network, I can ... Also how can I see who is on the network fromt he server? ... Dave Patrick ....Please no email replies - reply in newsgroup. ... I can remote into the server from anywhere in and out of network. ...