Running a script under admin account

I need to ad a simple command line to a batch file that runs when a user
logs in.

However, the command only works if the administrator is the one logging in.

Is there a way to add the admin credentials in the batch file so that the
command runs under the admin account?

Thanks,
Jasper

  • Re: log off command
    ... I simply execute the batch file and let them play... ... If it's by the hour you don't need a script. ... You can logoff a sessionname or a session ID in each case you have to ... Is it possible to issue the command from user1's logon to logoff ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: log off command
    ... I simply execute the batch file and let them play... ... If it's by the hour you don't need a script. ... You can logoff a sessionname or a session ID in each case you have to ... Is it possible to issue the command from user1's logon to logoff ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: log off command
    ... SOON 3600 LOGOFF %ID2% ... If it doesn't work please post what the "at" command returns if you run it ... after the batch file and please again describe when it does not work. ... Matija Hrovat ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Looking for binary file xfer from TRSDOS6/LSDOS6
    ... be wrong with the command line parameters. ... By deleting a few lines from the start of the batch file, ... FTII will eventually reach and transfer the files it just claimed were ... and my list is longer than the buffer can handle. ...
    (comp.sys.tandy)
  • Re: Scheduled tasks in sequence (nested)
    ... to programs which cannot execute correctly from command line. ... You need to be careful when using "choice" for a time delay. ... Most tasks will pause the batch file until they have finished but some ... If you can start a program from the Task Scheduler ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)