Running a script under admin account

I need to ad a simple command line to a batch file that runs when a user
logs in.

However, the command only works if the administrator is the one logging in.

Is there a way to add the admin credentials in the batch file so that the
command runs under the admin account?

Thanks,
Jasper

  • Re: log off command
    ... I simply execute the batch file and let them play... ... If it's by the hour you don't need a script. ... You can logoff a sessionname or a session ID in each case you have to ... Is it possible to issue the command from user1's logon to logoff ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: log off command
    ... I simply execute the batch file and let them play... ... If it's by the hour you don't need a script. ... You can logoff a sessionname or a session ID in each case you have to ... Is it possible to issue the command from user1's logon to logoff ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: log off command
    ... SOON 3600 LOGOFF %ID2% ... If it doesn't work please post what the "at" command returns if you run it ... after the batch file and please again describe when it does not work. ... Matija Hrovat ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Looking for binary file xfer from TRSDOS6/LSDOS6
    ... be wrong with the command line parameters. ... By deleting a few lines from the start of the batch file, ... FTII will eventually reach and transfer the files it just claimed were ... and my list is longer than the buffer can handle. ...
    (comp.sys.tandy)
  • Re: problem with a batch file wkgrp parameter
    ... The short answer is you're using the wrong syntax in your batch file. ... that isn't the secured workgroup information file used to secure the database, ... permission to open this secured database. ... You need to remove the "START /MAX" command, but even then it won't work ...
    (microsoft.public.access.security)