Event Logs into a Database

I have been trying to get the events from servers into the SQL Database using a script posted in the ScriptCenter.
I have created the database on our server and created the table as well. When I run the script I get the following error:

C:\EventStore.VBS(24, 5) Microsoft Cursor Engine: Multiple-step operation generated errors. Check each status value.

Here is the script:

Set objConn = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")
Set objRS = CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")

objConn.Open "DSN=EventLogs;"
objRS.CursorLocation = 3
objRS.Open "SELECT * FROM EventTable" , objConn, 3, 3
strComputer = "."

Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:" _
& "{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & strComputer & "\root\cimv2")

Set colRetrievedEvents = objWMIService.ExecQuery _
("Select * from Win32_NTLogEvent")

For Each objEvent in colRetrievedEvents
objRS.AddNew
objRS("Category") = objEvent.Category
objRS("ComputerName") = objEvent.ComputerName
objRS("EventCode") = objEvent.EventCode
objRS("Message") = objEvent.Message
objRS("RecordNumber") = objEvent.RecordNumber
objRS("SourceName") = objEvent.SourceName
objRS("TimeWritten") = objEvent.TimeWritten
objRS("Type") = objEvent.Type
objRS("User") = objEvent.User
objRS.Update
Next

objRS.Close
objConn.Close

The ScriptCenter has some really cool stuff, but there is never any additional information for setup. For instance, there is no information on field types or lengths. Also, if you just use the script as your guide, the User gets changed in the database to [User], which will log the person running the script insead of the user listed in the log. I changed the field name to User1. Still same error.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanx,

Daytona

.