My first 3 Windows PowerShell Commands

$host.version
PS G:\MOWSH> $host.version

Major Minor Build Revision
----- ----- ----- --------
1 0 9567 0

# let me run my scripts No Regedit !!

Set-ExecutionPolicy RemoteSigned

Move Profile to Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\PSConfiguration\Microsoft.PowerShell_profile.ps1

# rename my scripts (otherwise my profile opens with notepad)

ls . *.msh -rec |% {rename-item $_.fullname ($_.name -replace ".msh",".ps1")}

now cleaning up, all the subscript calls in my profile ;-(

gr /\/\o\/\/

  • Logon Scripts not working
    ... I am not using scripts in profile path, I am using scripts on my OU. ... GPT is 4 ... membership change and extension Folder Redirection has NoGPOChanges set. ...
  • Re: gpo scripts
    ... Well, the way I know they're running, is the fact that i can see the drives ... And yes, if the machine is started, newuserA logs in, the scripts ... scripts look for %username% profile. ...
  • Re: No profile data
    ... "Claus" wrote: ... Hopefully this refers to the path for the profile or scripts. ... Does anyone know the search process of a Vista machine for the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: No profile data
    ... Hopefully this refers to the path for the profile or scripts. ... Does anyone know the search process of a Vista machine for the profile ... when I am installing a new workstation with Vista ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: [Updates] Re: More Before-The-Fact-Isms II
    ... > profile, and I would be surprised if execute was necessary. ... When I set up the logon and logoff scripts as described, ... If there were a way to actually specify the user profile ACL through ...
    (microsoft.public.security)