Looking for VBS (??) script to report local policies

I'm preparing for an expected IT audit in the upcoming future. The
problem is, I'm now faced with performing a pre-emptive audit on
multiple Windows 2000/2003 servers that I just started working on about
4 weeks ago (I have no personal knowledge of there setup before that).

I'm trying to audit each of these server for various issues. Among my
most involved issues so far have been local security policies and event
log configurations.

I did manage to find a VBS Script on Microsoft (called
Policyrulesreport.vbs) that looked like it may work. However, there's
a policy in effect on the servers that blocks ActiveX component use
(imagine that). Does anyone know of another script that I might use to
generate reports for this information? Thanks!

Bob Wiley

.