Find all users with Admin privileges in entire 2003 AD domain

Hi

I use the Hyena application a lot for user account administration and
auudit reporting. When i export user accounts from Hyena i get the
choice to include the 'Privilege' flag for the user account. Under 2003
i can't seemm to do this so was hoping there is a way for me to do this
without actually enumerating the Domain Admins or other Administrators
groups. Here we have a complicated nested group and multiple group
setup where various groups are added into the administration groups so
it would be much better for me to query user accounts and get the satus
of a user account, ie USER or ADMIN type of thing.

Is this possible as i'm not sure of there is any flag under the user
account properties that exists to query on

Thanks in advance