script to turnoff monitor after some idle time automatically

Hi Folks,

Is there a way where I can turnoff the monitor with my script.I had
searched in microsoft site to have the script.
Has anyone tried to implement it ?

Regards,
Nikhil

  • Re: Slightly [OT] Network Monitoring/Alerting tools
    ... Of course if your server is prone to running out of resources you should also be collecting that data via snmp with thresholds to notify you before you have an outage or at least graphing it so you'll understand the trends. ... We were able to use the monitor to look for ... Most of the common things you would want are already built in so you don't have to script them - or install scripts on all the clients. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: trouble with Javascript Pop-up
    ... I was talking about some script to center your page on the monitor, ... the text link itself, the pop-up window generated ... You might play with the size of the fragment box...and you aren't using a ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: trouble with Javascript Pop-up
    ... have been that I had my monitor set to 120 dpi, ... Here's the script for the pop-up: ... There is a centering code, but in the script, ... You might play with the size of the fragment box...and you aren't using a ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Windows Script to monitor file size on remote servers
    ... I have recently written a script to monitor the file size on ... tricky part was to determine %systemroot% on remote systems (not ... or FQDNs of the servers you wish to connect to. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Command or setting to force monitor on?
    ... Keystrokes vbs script? ... But the same symptoms as without cscript, monitor not waking up, when I ... I set up a batch file containing the commands to first start IE, ... could move to the keystrokes command. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)