RE: Script to extract users and groups from AD

Try to look something like the script below.

bye
Eng

Author: Eugenio Talarico
mailto: eugeniotalarico@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dump users from domain. Usage: cscript //nologo SCRIPT_NAME.VBS >
OUTPUTFILE.TXT Take the outputfile.txt and import into excel; notice that the
! is needed to separate the colum during the import process. With this you
can dump the user and groups from the source domain.

Script:

'BEGIN SCRIPT
'** By Eugenio Talarico
'** mailto: eugeniotalarico@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Option Explicit
Dim objDomain, objUser, objGroup

Set objDomain = GetObject("WinNT://PUT_HERE_DOMAIN_NAME")
objDomain.Filter = Array("user")

For Each objUser In objDomain
Wscript.Echo "User:! " & objUser.Name & " ! FULL_NAME:! " &
objuser.fullname & " ! Description:! " & objuser.description
Next

objDomain.Filter = Array("group")

For Each objGroup In objDomain
Wscript.Echo "Group: " & objGroup.Name
For Each objUser In objGroup.Members
Wscript.Echo "Member: " & objUser.Name
Next
Next

'END Script

  • Re: html forms
    ... Normally the answer is don't use mailto in forms because normally ... as part of a form submission is outside the realms of HTML. ... That depends entirely on the script that handles the submitted form ... recipient being given in a hidden field is badly coded in the first ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Iceweasel annoyance
    ... it a window pops up on the desktop inviting me to configure Evolution. ... for mailto only Yahoo mail and Gmail were listed. ... I copied and pasted the script from that page into a Gedit ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Spam-free Mailto.pl or similar prog?
    ... My old mailto.pl script will not work on iPower's ... If you don't know the problem with mailto: ... similar to how you would redirect to a Web page (for more ... browsers do, and these are the browsers with the issue. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: List Users of a domain with specific description
    ... try to look the script below. ... Author: Eugenio Talarico ... '** mailto: eugeniotalarico@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Dim objDomain, objUser, objGroup ...
  • mailto protocol in firefox (OT?)
    ... a debian user, and so offer a solution to other debian users. ... The script reproduced below is an adaptation from thunderbird-helper.sh ... You may want the kind of functionality from a mailto link that Thunderbird ... but all I need from a mailto link is an email editor/sender. ...
    (Debian-User)