Re: Does KB973917 take out IIS6?
- From: "Milhouse Van Houten" <btvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 11:22:25 -0800
That's surprising, since that tool is updated only extremely rarely. I don't see anything since April, and I've checked for updates. This particular problem only became apparent with a new patch, and it's not one MS anticipated or they would have written the patch differently.
Plus, I have quite low confidence in BPA. For example, it's telling me that WSUS v3 is at RTM and SP1 is available. I already have a later SP. Likewise, it says that I should install the more than two year-old KB911829.
"Monkeymagic25" <dominic@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:d35decd5-9a88-45b7-9b9a-8174bfee2559@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
running SBS BPA will notify you of any of these issue prior to
installing the patch.
resolve any issues that it shows up and away you go should be fine.
- Prev by Date: Re: My Server is not anymore seen on network plese help ?
- Next by Date: Re: Outlook keeps asking for password - Help Needed.
- Previous by thread: Re: Does KB973917 take out IIS6?
- Next by thread: backup time to live?