SBS2003 Company web broken, but http://companyweb/default.aspx works
- From: Leythos <spam999free@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 00:15:28 -0400
I was at a customers today where the COMPANY web entry into IE actually
downloads a web.config file, but it's really a packed binary and not a
Opening http://companyweb/default.aspx works fine, as does
I have checked all of the IIS Manager settings for the COMPANY web site,
all tabs and boxes match another working SBS server. the default.aspx is
in the documents list.
I have used the BPA and it passes
I have restarted the server, but HTTP://COMPANYWEB fails and wants to
download a file, but http://companyweb/default.aspx works fine.
You can't trust your best friends, your five senses, only the little
voice inside you that most civilians don't even hear -- Listen to that.
spam999free@xxxxxxxxxx (remove 999 for proper email address)
- Prev by Date: Re: Rejected message sometimes
- Next by Date: Disable Windows Firewall GPO in SBS 2008
- Previous by thread: Can't search Help in SBS 2008
- Next by thread: Re: SBS2003 Company web broken, but http://companyweb/default.aspx works