Re: The following error occurred: Access is denied.

let me add important information:

NETLOGON - 5722
The session setup from the computer HPXX failed to authenticate. The
name(s) of the account(s) referenced in the security database is HPXX$. The
following error occurred: Access is denied.

"ZielonySBS" <ZielonySBS@xxxxx> wrote in message
Dear all,

I managed to connect Linux client to SBS2K3 AD. Everything works fine as
long as I boot up the same client in Windows and log in the same user.

Both systems are in the same company domain.local. The user has to have 2
systems on the same machine.

On the server I have a report:

The session setup from the computer HPXX failed to authenticate. The
name(s) of the account(s) referenced in the security database is HPXX$.
The following error occurred: Access is denied.

Whats more If I boot it up in Wndows I still can log in but I cant log in
under Linux boot any more.

Any clue what to change ?

Cheers,

Tom