Re: CEICW & software updates...

SBS/Windows Server 2003, etc is just not quite UPNP aware the way it
probably should be.

Glad all is well!

--
Cris Hanna [SBS-MVP]
Microsoft MVPs

"Vibbert" <Vibbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Chris,
I turned of UPNP, and re-ran CEICW, chose direct broadband connection,
and all is well, update services included. Other than my curiosity as to
why
UPNP causes this problem, everything is better now. Thanks much.

-SV

"Cris Hanna [SBS-MVP]" wrote:

Can you turn off UPNP on the router?

--