Re: Outgoing emails staying in SMTP queue

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked Message Tracking log, the e-mails are successfully send out.

Also the IIS worker process error is not cause of the problem.

From MSExchangeTransport event 7002 and 4007, I found "Sender address
rejected: Domain not found" Most time, this is caused by incorrect PTR
record. I cannot do NSLOOKUP in our company because that's blocked by
firewall. I made a check in DNS staff and found the PTR is not correctly
configured. Please use NSLOOKUP in your environment to check the PTR
record. If that's true, you need to contact ISP to correct the record.

Using NSlookup.exe
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/200525

I am looking forward to hear from you.

If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

Robert Li(MSFT)

<From: "John" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>