Re: how to add an image to outlook web access emails

thanks, that was of great help.

regards
Gabriel, www.luggageplates.com

"Robert Li [MSFT]" <v-robeli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I am sorry I misunderstood your concern. You want
know if there is a method to add company logo into signature of OWA. If
I'm
off base, please feel free to let me know.

Based on my test, to use pictures in the signature in OWA, we need to
download and install the S/MIME for OWA. To do so:

Open OWA, click options, in the E-mail security field, click Download
button to download and install the S/MIME.

After the installation finishes, you will see the button change to
Re-install.

Meanwhile, there is no native way to add a picture into the signature in
OWA. However, based on my test, we can work around this using the
following
steps:

1. In OWA, Options, click Edit signature button.

2. Open the picture that you want to use in the signature in an IE window.
Right click on the picture, select copy.

3. Back to the window for editing signature, right click in the edit
field,
select Paste.

4. Then you can add addition words and click "Save and close" to keep the
modification.

5. Back to Options window, make sure the option "Automatically include my
signature on outgoing messages"

More information:

How To Configure Exchange Server 2003 OWA to Use S/MIME
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=823568

Hope this information helps. I am happy to be of assistance to you and
look
forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Robert Li(MSFT)

When opening a new thread via the web interface, we recommend you check
the

different incidents in different threads to keep the thread clean. In
doing

rights.