Re: ??? Exchange MTA Stacks not running ???

Not sure Dave. Maybe then for outgoing only. I have a client using v 12 on
non-SBS Exchange and as part of the setup it changed the MTA to auto.

"Dave Nickason [SBS MVP]" <gwdibble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I use GFI for incoming faxes only and don't have MTA running. Could that
be a version thing? (Mine's about a year old - just got the bill for
support renewal yesterday).

"Steve" <newsgroup@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
At least 1 3rd party program (GFI Faxmaker) requires the MTA to be
running.