Re: SBS 2003 OWA only working on lan, no public connection

1st idea.
Instead of making things more complex (I added sharepoint...) STOP!!!

Are you attempting to access the public IP from inside the router LAN (in
which case it is probably router loopback preocessing failing rather than
any problem with SBS)?

2nd idea.
When attempting to acess SBS facilities from outside the LAN what error
message do you receive? In what way does it 'go wrong'?

3rd idea.
SBS wizards do nothing with port 8081. Please explain more fully.