Re: roaming profile and outlook .pst.
- From: "Cris Hanna \(SBS-MVP\)" <crisnospamhanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:38:47 -0500
Why in the world are you using PST files...mail should be going to the user's mailbox within Exchange Server, then you wouldn't have this problem
Cris Hanna [SBS-MVP]
Please do not respond directly to me, but only post in the newsgroup so all can take advantage
"NMP" <NMP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F8015671-1DEE-4DAA-8847-B3A0C6233918@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've configured SBS2003 premium, and configured roaming profile for all users
and folder redirection, but my sticking point for true roaming profiles is
outlook .pst folder. This is stored in the Local Settings folder, which I
understand does not roam through group policy. HOWEVER, I recall in 2000, it
was possible to tweak this folder to roam, through group policy. Searching
exhaustively, I simply cannot find the documentation around this. Can anyone
help me out here?
- Prev by Date: Re: Outlook -> remote exchange -> always wants a password
- Next by Date: Re: Network Topology Question
- Previous by thread: keeping an eye on users
- Next by thread: Re: roaming profile and outlook .pst.