- From: v-crinal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ("Crina Li")
- Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 02:40:38 GMT
Thank you for posting in SBS newsgroup.
From the description, do you mean you are doing as following?
1. Open Event Viewer console and then double click a Error event in the
2. On Event tab, click http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp and then
click Yes on the prompt box.
3. Then a detailed error information will display. However you can not see
the detailed information.
If so, would you please help me collect the following information?
1. What error you have received when you access the page?
2. Do you have ISA installed on SBS?
3. Do you have any anti-virus software or firewall installed on SBS?
I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.
Crina Li (MSFT)
Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support
Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. If you have issues
regarding other Microsoft products, you'd better post in the corresponding
newsgroups so that they can be resolved in an efficient and timely manner.
You can locate the newsgroup here:
When opening a new thread via the web interface, we recommend you check the
"Notify me of replies" box to receive e-mail notifications when there are
any updates in your thread. When responding to posts via your newsreader,
please "Reply to Group" so that others may learn and benefit from your
Microsoft engineers can only focus on one issue per thread. Although we
provide other information for your reference, we recommend you post
different incidents in different threads to keep the thread clean. In doing
so, it will ensure your issues are resolved in a timely manner.
For urgent issues, you may want to contact Microsoft CSS directly. Please
check http://support.microsoft.com for regional support phone numbers.
Any input or comments in this thread are highly appreciated.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
| Thread-Topic: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp
| thread-index: AcZXG7qPHOy5PAkPRAus5QG050EVBw==
| X-WBNR-Posting-Host: 18.104.22.168
| From: =?Utf-8?B?VG94aWM=?= <Toxic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| Subject: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp
| Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 05:40:03 -0700
| Lines: 2
| Message-ID: <37B72DFB-E0C7-4639-8CA9-EE88E6FFF799@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| MIME-Version: 1.0
| Content-Type: text/plain;
| Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
| X-Newsreader: Microsoft CDO for Windows 2000
| Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message
| Importance: normal
| Priority: normal
| X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.3790.1830
| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs
| Path: TK2MSFTNGXA01.phx.gbl
| Xref: TK2MSFTNGXA01.phx.gbl microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs:257675
| NNTP-Posting-Host: TK2MSFTNGXA01.phx.gbl 10.40.2.250
| X-Tomcat-NG: microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs
| I use to be able to click on the url when I wanted to look up errors,
| going through the events log, but now it does not seem to work
- Prev by Date: WSUS - 2 GPO Setup
- Next by Date: Re: Email not getting to Comcast addresses (Reverse DNS failure)
- Previous by thread: WSUS - 2 GPO Setup
- Next by thread: RE: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp