ClamAV + Exchange + Windows 2003

Has anybody integrated Exchange with ClamAV (On one machine)? Anybody use ClamAV with Server 2003? How is it work?

If everything working OK can anybody send manual How to Setup ClamAV on Exchange?

  • Re: ClamAV
    ... We *know* we have a problem doing on-access scanning with ClamAV, and surely someone has thought about trying to find a way around not being able to use Dazuko. ... I have yet to use this myself so have little knowledge on its limitations but reading the manual page it look like directories can be monitored, so an opt in scheme that monitored 'disc' by monitoring all of the directories in them and scanning newly created/altered files would work. ... An alternative for CIFS servers is to modify the SAMBA system to run Clamav on the files as they are written, so that file server clients see a on write scan behaviour from the server. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Clamav? What and where is clamav?
    ... The log was full of messages which kept repeating and seemed to have started long before I started trying to run the game. ... Thinking that 'clamav' was a program running in the background, I did a search, trying to find any file with 'clamav' in its name but nothing was found. ... ClamAV is an open source anti-virus program that Apple has used since 10.4 to provide virus checking services for its mail server sub-system within OS X Server. ... Should you want to fix it, you simply need to recreate this file - something you can do by deleting the file and then triggering a virus definition update. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Antivirus ?
    ... Do you have clamav-milter running on your mail server? ... POP3 Virus Scanner Daemon ... find more information on using ClamAV with pop3vscan in the FAQ. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Antivirus ?
    ... clamAV & Clamav-milter is running fine. ... > bring it into your server so it gets processed by the milter or use ... > POP3 Virus Scanner Daemon ... > conjunction with a firewall and other Internet Proxy servers. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Antivirus for RHEL ???
    ... even have it on the server yet) ... what do people use for an Antivirus ??? ... The Unixware was alright, Red Hat seems to work better. ... I actively use ClamAV and while I still feel it is akin to a "belt and suspenders" overkill, ...
    (alt.os.linux.redhat)