Re: Terminal Server with SBS 2K3

All of these problems only occur on the Terminal Server, there are others,
they all seem permissions related.

All users no matter what group they are in can work fine on the SBS, they
have no problems.

The only problems start when logging in to the TS, the print issue was the
first I noticed. The ISA firewall client iicon does not show up in the
system tray nor does the icon for the Trend anti-virus program when logged
in as a non-admin. I can elevate their privileges to make this work but I do
not like that alternative.

Thanks for the help so far.

""Charles Yang [MSFT]"" <v-chayan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> [...]
> | > printer server? Have you installed the Windows 2003 printer driver on
> it?
> | > 2. Please run the "gpresult /v >c:\gpresult.txt" command to generate
> the
> | > gpresult.
> | >
> | > Please send the gpresult.txt file to my email address at:
> | > laurazh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I will perform further research.
> | >
> | > More Information
> | > -----------------
> | > 279753 Error Message: You Do Not Have Sufficient Access to Your
> Machine
> | > http://support.microsoft.com/?id=279753
> | >
> | > I appreciate your time on this issue, please carefully go through all
> the
> | > suggestion above to perform test. I am glad to be of assistance.
> | >

> | > Best regards,
> | >
> | > Charles Yang (MSFT)
> | >
> | > Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support
> | >
> | > Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security
> | >
> | > ======================================================
> | > This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. If you have
> issues
> | > regarding other Microsoft products, you'd better post in the
> corresponding
> | > newsgroups so that they can be resolved in an efficient and timely
> manner.
> | > You can locate the newsgroup here:
> | > http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx
> | >
> | > When opening a new thread via the web interface, we recommend you
> check
> | > the
> | > "Notify me of replies" box to receive e-mail notifications when there
> are
> | > any updates in your thread. When responding to posts via your
> newsreader,
> | > please "Reply to Group" so that others may learn and benefit from your
> | > issue.
> | >
> | > Microsoft engineers can only focus on one issue per thread. Although
> we
> | > provide other information for your reference, we recommend you post
> | > different incidents in different threads to keep the thread clean. In
> | > doing
> | > so, it will ensure your issues are resolved in a timely manner.
> | >
> | > For urgent issues, you may want to contact Microsoft CSS directly.
> Please
> | > check http://support.microsoft.com for regional support phone numbers.
> | >
> | > Any input or comments in this thread are highly appreciated.
> | > ======================================================
> | > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
> | > rights.
> | >

> | > =====================================================
> | > When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader
> so
> | > that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
> | >
> | > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no

  • Re: email return path
    ... Please open Server Management console on SBS ... ensure there are 2 SMTP addresses here: ... Tick the option "Use the Microsoft Connector for POP3 Mailboxes". ... I suggest we add a recipient policy for the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: email return path
    ... Please open Server Management console on SBS ... ensure there are 2 SMTP addresses here: ... Tick the option "Use the Microsoft Connector for POP3 Mailboxes". ... I suggest we add a recipient policy for the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: DCPromo Error
    ... 825763 How to configure Internet access in Windows Small Business Server ... Double-click the "Bypass traverse checking" policy setting. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...