Re: Verifying backups.

> will I need to make a new backup through ntbackup.exe and just turn off
> verification

Correct. Just copy and paste the command line from the SBS Backup log file
with /V:no.

--
http://www.firestreamer.com
Use Microsoft Backup with DVD, HDD, Iomega REV,

"Adam B" <looperz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Is there a way to not have the backups verified through the small
> business wizard or will I need to make a new backup through
> ntbackup.exe and just turn off verification?
>
> Thanks

  • Re: Backup No Verify
    ... Any other ideas on what could be causig the verification error? ... I've run the built in SBS Backup wizard every day on my servers for several ... Exchange is prone to cause verification errors. ... not use this option when you back up Exchange databases. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Restoring SBS 2003 Server w/ Exchange from Backup
    ... Is there another way I can do a verification? ... > Restore Mode and then you do the restore from full backup. ... >> Upon the restart after the restore this is error I receive at windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: SBS 2003 R2 hangs during backup verification
    ... I understand that your backup verification ... Protection Manager. ... EndPoint Protection Manager from SBS to test this issue. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Backup No Verify
    ... If everyone who uses SBS backup had their verification fail do you thing ... Les Connor [SBS Community Member - SBS MVP] ... Exchange is prone to cause verification errors. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Backup
    ... The date and time was Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:58:39 AM, and on a whim, R. McCarty pounded out on the keyboard: ... the backup holds the exact file in a useable fashion. ... You can also schedule backups with True Image to be taken at fixed ... And WHY Verification isn't checked by default is beyond me... ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)